It was mentioned and delineated in the first royal measuring in 1892. The watermill was built by landlord Pust, who had a couple of watermills.
In 1909, the watermill was bought by Kušen, a miller, who gave it as dowry to his daughter Marija and son-in-law Čiril Levanić. After Čiril's death in 1951, his son Antun took over the watermill and continued to perform milling activities with his children. He passed the milling master's exam while he was a student, which made him a qualified miller.
The family had a horse-drawn cart, operated by a coachman who would go to collect wheat every morning. All the millers had their own area where they collected wheat, which they would then grind and deliver to the households the next day. Every household had its own marked canvas bag (“žakelj”).The owners of Levanić's watermill gathered wheat in Selnik, Biljevec, Čalinec, Greda, etc. The watermill also produced pumpkin seed oil during the winter months.
Millers took a cup measure or multure as their payment, so that a miller's family always had enough flour to feed numerous children. The owners, Čiril and Maria, had eight kids altogether. After 1984, the watermill stopped working due to the lack of water because it had been directed towards the municipal household water supply system as a result of the urbanisation.
Information given by Vesna Štruklec, Antun Levanić's daughter.